What are cookies?
Because they are important?
Cookies help us to make the best of our website and to provide a more personalized service. From a technical point of view, allowing Web pages to function more agile and tailored to user preferences. They also help us to improve the content and services on offer, thanks to the statistical information it collects through it.
What kind of cookies exist?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, storing content distributing videos or sound or share content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features general based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal, such as: language, browser type through which access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies analysis: those that allow us to monitor and analyze the behavior of website users. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring website activity and profiling of user navigation in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data use made by Users service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, be included in the Web page based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency shown announcements.
– Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the owner of the Web page is included in a Web. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
According to the entity that manages:
– Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website, but by another entity that processes data obtained from cookies.
Depending on the length of time that remain active:
– Persistent Cookies: These are stored on the hard disk and reads our website each time the user makes a return visit. A permanent cookie has an expiration date determined. The cookie will stop working after that date.
What kind of cookies used www.babelprofiles.com?
Third party cookies:
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through the Web and use of the different services or features offered.
Can I set up the installation of cookies on my browser?
The user can configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and, if desired, prevent their installation on your computer. The user can check in your browser what cookies are installed and what is the shelf life of them, can eliminate them.