Are you passionate about IT and do you have at least 2 years of experience in Level 2 Support? Then keep on reading!
Our client is a leading provider of data protection and recovery solutions that assure organisations that their data can be recovered whenever necessary. Founded in 1990, this company provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, backed by excellent support and expertise to more than 40.000 users around the world.
Based in the EMEA HQ, the responsibilities of a Technical Support Engineer will entail:
- Receiving technical requests and providing support and solutions for a product or issue by phone, email, or chat
- Applying technical knowledge to solve complex problems and advise customers on solutions
- Researching, analysing, and resolving complex functionality and usability related issues
- Maintaining knowledge of Support policies, procedures, tools and systems
- Native level of French
- Advanced level of English
- Advanced level of German, Spanish, and/or Italian would be a plus
- Strong customer service focus and experience in technical support level 2
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in virtual platform such as Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, or Citrix Xen
- Proactivity and demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Network Basics - OSI, IP Address, TCP\IP, UDP, FTP, Ping, Telnet, Netstat, Etc.
- Network protocols - Http, Https, SSL, SMTP
- Server administration
What’s on Offer:
- Permanent contract after the trial period
- Competitive compensation package and commissions
- Private health insurance (including partner and children)
- Life insurance
- Flexible pay, if preferred
- Starting date: ASAP