|Do you have one year of sales experience working with mobile or digital sales? If so, this could be the opportunity for you! Our client is an experienced Ad Network that provides in-house tech solutions to publishers and advertisers around the world. They are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and responsive Publisher Account Manager to join their team today. Up to the challenge? Get in touch today!|
Our client is an Ad Network based in Barcelona that provides large and premium inventory for both mobile and desktop. They work closely with direct advertisers, ad networks, media buyer, affiliate, and marketers to maximize revenue based on a deep targeting and optimization. For their sales team, they are looking for a Publisher Account Manager responsible for taking care of their existing publisher accounts along with a tad of business development.
As a Publisher Account Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Prospecting new Publishers, qualifying new opportunities and closing the sale.
- Managing the acquisition and onboarding of new Publishers
- Maximize the revenue from high performing accounts, while redressing the performance of low performing accounts to ensure the retention of these clients
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize the performance of Publishers
- Advanced level of English
- Any other language is a plus
- 1-3 years of mobile/digital advertising experience
- Familiar with digital sales environments and ad inventory technology
- Able to identify various ad formats and models
- An existing portfolio of publishers would be a plus!
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Permanent contract
- Full medical and dental health coverage
- Gym, lunch and nursery vouchers
- Opportunities to grow with an expanding company
- Convenient central location