Do you like to communicate with people and would you like to help people all around the world? Would you like to work in an international environment, while also improving your Spanish? If Dutch or Flemish is your mother tongue, this is your chance!
Our client is an international company helping customers with payment problems, from their office in the center of the city. They help customers all around the world once they have problems with their credit cards. We´ve been working with them for almost 2 years and we will continue to help them grow their team in 2018.
For their customer service team, they are looking for enthusiastic candidates who want to contribute to the customer satisfaction.
As a (Part-time) Customer Care Agent, your responsibilities include:
- Assisting customers over the phone or by e-mail from your people having problems with their credit card (B2C)
- Giving advice and providing your customers with solutions and if needed send them through to the right solution center.
- Maintaining a good relationship with your customers
- Making sure that the all the questions and incidents are solved and documented
- Native level of Dutch or Flemish
- Good level of English
- Good communication skills and a team player
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Able to express ideas in a coherent and concise manner
- Motivation to contribute to customer satisfaction and their success
What’s on Offer:
- Fixed salary plus bonus
- Paid training
- Part-time contract (24 hours a week)
- A pleasant and friendly work environment (rated 4/5 by our candidates!)
- An open working atmosphere in which they listen to the ideas and suggestions of their employees
- Easily accessible office in the city center of Barcelona
- Benefits package for the gym, childcare, transport, gourmet card and health insurance
- Free Spanish language classes
- Starting date: 22/05 or 29/05