Do you have a native level of German, a customer-oriented mindset and a natural ability to solve problems? Is it no problem for you to enjoy your breaks on the rooftop terrace while Sagrada Familia is blocking your view? Always wanted to live next to the beautiful shore of Barcelona? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is an innovative American company which created a revolutionary technology that is going to change the urban transport once and for all. This 3-year-old startup from Chicago has already expanded to New York, Washington DC, and will soon also enrich Amsterdam with their eco-friendly form of Personal transport!
As an Online Customer Care Agent, your responsibilities include:
- Helping customers solve various problems, using mainly text and Email communication to maintain/build a good relationship with the customers
- Developing a detailed and widely ranged knowledge about the company in order to answer a large number of complicated questions on a daily basis
- Sensing the tone in which to respond to different kinds of customers
- Being able to multitask while being surrounded by a fast-paced environment
- Being able to handle a high amount of work by working both effectively and efficiently
- Native level of German
- Full professional level of English
- Perfect writing skills in both German and English
- Experience in communicating with customers
- Passionate about world-class Customer Experience
- Positive and open attitude
- Motivation for contributing to customer satisfaction and their client´s success
What's on offer?
- Competetive salary + incentives
- Extensive training
- Spanish language lessons
- Multicultural work environment
- Located in the center of Barcelona (near Sagrada Familia)
- 24 holidays a year
- Choose between different working shifts