Do you have a high level of Dutch, French or German, excellent planification skills and feel challenged by scheduling transports? If that's the case, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
As a Logistics Specialist, your responsibilities include:
- Schedule to fulfill customer requirements based on orders received
- Build relationships with customer engagement team in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Optimize trips to maximize key performance indicators
- Complete a shift handover for dispatchers.
- Follow quality procedures in relation to reacting to “Emergency Response”
- Liaising with other internal departments
- High level of two of the following languages; Dutch, German or French
- Advanced level of English
Core Skills / Experience:
- Experience with scheduling/planning and transport regulations
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent PC skills – knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private life insurance
- An international team with a hands-on and stable environment
What will you learn:
- The knows and hows of logistics and scheduling transport
- How to proficiently use SAP software