Are you an enthusiastic candidate with an excellent level of English looking for an administrative job in HR? If so, we might have the job for you!
Our client is a well-known company providing industrial gases for the manufacturing sector. From food packaging to eco-buses, their gases improve everything from the quality of our food to the air we breathe. The company has offices all over the world, and in Cornellà de Llobregat they have a shared service center with over 300 employees from all four corners of the globe spread across three departments: Customer Support, Supplier Service, and Liquid Bulk:Logistics.
As a HR Administrative Assistant, your Responsibilities will include:
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves).
- Process payments requests
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves.
- Develop relationships with vendors and members of the HR organization to ensure the smooth flow of information.
- Provide orientations for new employees
- An excellent level of English
- Other language is a plus
- Experience in a similar role will be a plus
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- PC literacy and excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word…)
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
What's on Offer
- 6 months contract leading to a permanent contract
- Competitive salary package
- International team with a hands-on and stable environment
- Normal office working hours
- Social benefits package
Core Skills / Experience:
What's on offer:
What will you learn: