Do you have a passion for providing world-class customer service? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also have a Native level of Bulgarian and fluency in English, then keep on reading - we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of flexible workspace solutions and provides workspace for thousands of the most successful entrepreneurs and multinational companies all over the world. With their services, they make it possible for a small startup as well as a multinational company to access the best workspace accommodation suited to their needs.
As a Customer Care Representative your responsibilities include:
- Educate new prospects and inform clients about the products to help them select the most appropriate one
- Contributing to team efforts with all other functions in order to meet objectives
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency
- Native level of Bulgarian
- Fluent level of English
- A fluent level of Greek, Romanian, Turkish, Hungarian, German, French, Arabic, Finnish, or Portuguese.
Core Skills / Experience:
- Experience in Customer Service roles, preferably by phone and business-to-business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Team worker with a positive attitude that is willing to help wherever needed
- Knowledge in CRM systems is a plus
What's on offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Central office in the city-center
- Restaurant tickets/Lunch vouchers
- A complete and thorough training program
- Extra holiday on Birthday
What will you learn:
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Accurately evaluate customers' needs
- Sell and negotiate services and products
- Work within an international team