How about working for one of the world’s biggest tech-companies handling online content, right in the heart of Barcelona? Are you always up-to-date with the latest news? Do you enjoy spending time on social networks? Then don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Our client is working on a project with a well-known international tech-company. What started as a small StartUp became one of the worlds biggest online platforms to bring people together. They are looking for Community Managers to build their team in Barcelona. So, if you are ready to help your online communities and want to have a meaningful role enhancing users’ experience, this is your chance!
As a Community Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Screening and reviewing reported social media content according to guidelines
- Researching, preventing and solving challenges related to accounts
- Managing content containing graphic images or offensive content
- Native level of Finnish
- Fluent level of English
- Interest in online media and social networks
- Up-to-date with news, events, and politics in your home country
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Autonomy in your tasks
- Able to understand the user’s needs
- Commitment to achieve a high level of quality
- Easily adaptation to changes
What’s on offer?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary plus bonus according to working shifts
- Benefits package including private health insurance
- Opportunities to be promoted internally
- Rotating shifts
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Easily accessible office in the city centre of Barcelona