Are you experienced in the Invoice to Cash process? If you are a motivated, systematic, and analytical person with a native level of German and a good level of English? If so, we might have the job for you!
Our client is a well-known company providing industrial gases for the manufacturing sector. From food packaging to eco-buses, their gases improve everything from the quality of our food to the air we breathe. The company has offices all over the world, and in Cornellà de Llobregat they have a shared service center with over 300 employees from all four corners of the globe spread across three departments: Customer Support, Supplier Service, and Liquid Bulk:Logistics.
They are looking for a Billing Analyst who will be managing invoicing of delivered goods and services, invoice delivery to the customer and resolving customer disputes of issued invoices.
As a Billing Analyst, your Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure customer's delight and legal compliance
- Continually improve processes by a thoroughly analyzing data
- To assure an error-free processing of customer invoices and a correct processing of all relevant documentation
- To support internal accounting and reporting by accurately processing applications and resolving errors and queries.
- To support development and implementation of new work processes and tools.
- A Native level of German
- An advanced level of English
- Experience in Billing, Order Management, Accounting, or Accounts Receivable
- An impeccable level of written professional communication gained through a solid experience in a similar position
- A solid understanding of the Invoice to Cash process
- Professional experience with Excel and/or Visual Basics
- An unmatched attention to detail and quality assurance
What's on Offer
- 6-month temporary contract, leading to a permanent
- International working environment
- Regular office hours Mon-Fri
- Interesting social benefits package