Are you a Dutch native speaker with good organizational skills? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Porto? Great, keep on reading - we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is a multinational company based in the centre of Porto.
As an Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities include:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Receive and process supplier invoices
- Resolve administrative invoice related queries with business centres and suppliers
- Complete other administrative tasks as required
- Native level of Dutch
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity/activity
- Good administrative skills and easy adapter
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in local Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Strong customer-orientation
What's on offer:
- Stable contract
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Central office in the city-centre
- A complete and thorough training program
- Possibility to grow in an international company