Are you fluent in Dutch with an advanced level of English, and looking for a new administrative job in Barcelona? If yes, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, your responsibilities include:
- Receive, sort, log and answer all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers, and requisitioners.
- Learn complex standard processes and apply those to detailed level problem-solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Reconcile vendor accounts.
- Lead new country and process implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
- Support Accounts Payables invoice entry team
- Liaising with Procurement team, Vendor master data team as required.
- Backup for other countries depending on language.
- Native level of Dutch
- Advanced level of English
- 2- to 3-year experience in a business/office environment, preferably in Accounts Payable/Finance function
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team player able to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word…)
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
What's on Offer:
- 6-month temporary contract leading to a permanent one
- Competitive salary package
- International team with a hands-on and stable environment
- Normal office working hours