Full proficiency in English
Another European language is a plus
Our client Wallapop was founded in 2013. They are the marketplace for second-hand goods in Spain. With more than 8 million searches per day and over 10 million users across Spain with a catalog of several hundreds of millions of products, they exist to empower people to promote a more conscious and human way of consumption. They achieve this by bringing together the scale and simplicity of classifieds with the convenience and the reach of the marketplace to create the world’s best unique goods trading platform.
Wallapop is looking for a Strategy Manager to join them and work for hand in hand with their leadership team as they continue to scale. It's a key role in coordinating strategic projects that will impact the whole business working with a wide range of stakeholders. You will make time, information, and decision-making more effective, whilst serving as a strategic advisor.
We are looking for a Strategy Manager to join us and work for hand in hand with our leadership team as we continue to scale. You will have a key role in coordinating strategic projects that will impact the whole business working with a wide range of stakeholders. You will make our time, information and decision-making more effective, whilst serving as a strategic advisor.
What You Will Do:
1. Intro Call - ran by talent acquisition. It will take 30-45 minutes and will focus on giving you more information about the role and the company as well as going over your experience and expectations.
2. Intro Call with C-level - ran by our CEO and focused on getting to know you better and discussing the role more in detail.
3. Business Case - you will be assigned a strategic case which is aimed at assessing your domaine expertise skills required for the role.
4. Stakeholders Interview - run by various other C-level members, focused on evaluating your fit within the team structure and your collaboration skills.
5. Offer - should you be the right candidate, your offer will be discussed over a call with talent acquisition and will then be confirmed in writing.
with Native level of English
Are you an ambitious and energetic person? Are you willing to join a new exciting journey in a growing startup that is on a mission to change the world? If so, we need to talk!
w/ Spanish and English
The future is sustainability, combining financial responsability and working for a company that is engaged to improve society through real food is something you're looking for in your next career step? Do you also believe this will help people live longer, and happier, ...
Manager W/ Native Level Of Spanish And Fluent Level Of English
Are you the kind of leader everyone wants to work with and for? Do you have a hands-on attitude and strong communication skills? Do you consider yourself an organized and versatile person? Then keep reading, because this could be the job opportunity you have been ...
w/ Native level of Dutch
Are you interested in new technologies? Do you believe that technology can make a big difference in business and society and would you like to help to make an impact while working in Barcelona? If so, keep reading!
w/ Native Level of Spanish
Are you ready for a great next step in your career, manage prospects, develop leads, and close deals? Are you a hunter and eager to give it all in this exciting sales position? Then we are looking for you!
w/ Native Level of Greek
w/ Native Level of French
w/ Native Level of Italian