Full proficiency in English
Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
Our client Wallapop was founded in 2013. They are the marketplace for second-hand goods in Spain. With more than 8 million searches per day and over 10 million users across Spain with a catalog of several hundreds of millions of products, they exist to empower people to promote a more conscious and human way of consumption. They achieve this by bringing together the scale and simplicity of classifieds with the convenience and the reach of the marketplace to create the world’s best unique goods trading platform.
Wallapop is looking for a Martech/Adtech specialist with a passion for driving business growth. You’ll be part of the Marketing Strategy team and work closely with Paid digital, CRM, Offline and Analytics teams to ensure the best contribution to the company goals. Wallapop is now on the way to putting in place an omnichannel strategy based on automation and personalization and we need our key player when it comes to marketing stack orchestration to make it happen.
What You Will Do:
1. Intro Call - ran by talent acquisition. It will take 30-45 minutes and will focus on giving you more information about the role and the company as well as going over your experience and expectations.
2. Expertise interview - run by the hiring team, focusing on hard skills and domain knowledge required for the role. This usually takes 60 minutes.
3. Stakeholder interview - run by relevant stakeholders. The focus will be on assessing your ability to apply your skill set collaborating with other functions to the Wallapop context. This usually takes 60 minutes.
4. Competency Interview - run by talent acquisition and/or hiring manager. We will focus on gaining insights and understanding of how you operate in the workplace and your fit to our values. This usually takes 60 minutes.
5. Offer - should you be the right candidate, your offer will be discussed over a call with talent acquisition and will then be confirmed in writing.
with Native level of English
Are you an ambitious and energetic person? Are you willing to join a new exciting journey in a growing startup that is on a mission to change the world? If so, we need to talk!
w/ Spanish and English
The future is sustainability, combining financial responsability and working for a company that is engaged to improve society through real food is something you're looking for in your next career step? Do you also believe this will help people live longer, and happier, ...
Manager W/ Native Level Of Spanish And Fluent Level Of English
Are you the kind of leader everyone wants to work with and for? Do you have a hands-on attitude and strong communication skills? Do you consider yourself an organized and versatile person? Then keep reading, because this could be the job opportunity you have been ...
w/ Native level of Dutch
Are you interested in new technologies? Do you believe that technology can make a big difference in business and society and would you like to help to make an impact while working in Barcelona? If so, keep reading!
w/ Native Level of Spanish
Are you ready for a great next step in your career, manage prospects, develop leads, and close deals? Are you a hunter and eager to give it all in this exciting sales position? Then we are looking for you!
w/ Native Level of Greek
w/ Native Level of French
w/ Native Level of Italian