Are you passionate about travelling and would you like to help customers within your area? If you have experience in Customer Service and you have a Native level of Dutch, you should have a look!
Our client is offering their customers exclusive and original weekends-trips all over the world. For more than 15 years they are the number 1 provider for fun, exciting and adventurous getaways. With their headquarters in Paris, they are currently looking for new talent for their office in Barcelona.
As a Travel Agent, your responsibilities include:
- Responding to requests for information about bookings of weekends, hotel information, services, etc. by phone and by email
- Carrying out on behalf of clients telephone bookings or gift cards.
- Making changes or cancellations on behalf of customers
- Control of clients who have not completed our purchase.
- Managing overbookings and refounds.
- Native level of Dutch
- Fluent level of Spanish or French
Core Skills / Experience:
- Experience in Customer Service, preferably in the tourism sector
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- University degree or superior education in Tourism, Business, or similar
- Dynamic, motivated and ambitious person
- Proactive and team worker
What's on offer:
- Fixed salary + variable
- Ticket restaurant
- International working environment
- Growing opportunities
- Office based in the city center of Barcelona
What will you learn: