Do you have experience in Office Management and look for a part-time position? Do you also have a native level of Spanish and fluency in English? Then look no further, this is what you have been waiting for!
Our client is a leading provider of testing, inspection and certification services. They offer solutions to facilitate trade and make supply chains safer and more efficient for their clients. Now they are looking for an office manager for their Software development Center in Barcelona!
As an Office Manager your responsibilities include:
- Managing the reception area, taking care of phone, guests and surroundings.
- Be responsible for office stationery, keeping it in outstanding condition.
- Manage supplier contracts, being the point of contact for providers.
- Manage the monthly invoicing control.
- Being in charge of administrative processes with local authorities
- Welcome new employees to the company.
- Initiate and support events organization.
- Be responsible for travel arrangements.
- Native level of Spanish
- Fluent level of English
Core Skills / Experience:
- Experienced working as an office manager or related role for a minimum of one year.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Organized, with good administrative skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize according to business objectives
- Excellent customer service skills both verbal and written
- Self-starter that can work autonomously
- Adaptable person to changing circumstances
What's on offer:
- Permanent contract
- Part-time position with a chance of becomming fulltime
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
What will you learn:
- In debt knowledge of the organization and supervision of a company.
- All you can gain from becoming part of one of the worlds leading organisations within trade facilitation and inspection.