Have you ever gotten goosebumps just from hearing the engine of a classical motorbike such as the Honda CB750 or even the newest Kawasaki Z650 running? Are you the kind of person who prefers watching a MotoGP race, Dakar or even Red Bull Knock Out competition rather than going to your mother-in-law's Sunday meal? If you are sneaking out of work with the excuse of being sick just to go to a motorcycle concentration, then you must be a true petrolhead!
Our client is one of the market e-commerce leaders in selling and stocking motorcycle spare parts while giving a fast and reliable service. The company was created in 2009 after an eternal hunting of reliable suppliers that didn’t seem to come together as they initially thought. Taking advantage of the unfortunate situation they decided to serve as their own retailers. Their mission is to help petrolheads around the world improve their rides, challenge their friends and pursue their real passion.
If you’re one of those who prefers to repair their own motorbike rather than taking it to the mechanical, then you could be the profile that they are looking for!
- Create and execute integrated SM strategies
- Building and maintaining relationships with SM Influencers as well as managing the campaigns
- Develop and deliver influencer content
- Track record of managing and organising digitally native talent and integrated campaigns
- Leverage deep knowledge of Influencer Marketing, formats and best practices
- Deploy traffic drivers and marketing tactics to ensure delivery against campaign goals
- English Full Professional
- Spanish is a plus!
Core Skills / Experience:
- At least 2 years leading brand campaigns, handling account management and delivering content
- Experience with Youth Culture and Influencer Marketing
- Marketing/Communication studies background
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, proactive, multitask and autonomous worker
What's on offer:
- Competitive fixed salary + bonus structure
- Temporary contract + permanent contract
- 25% discount on their products
- Centrally located and new offices
- Working from the vibrant city center of Barcelona
- A positive working environment with a strong team spirit
- Young, vibrant team of motivated motorcycle experts
What will you learn:
- Become an expert in the motorcycle industry
- Learn how to manage multiple projects and work under pressure without losing the focus
- Develop your flexibility and managerial skills while learning more about Influencer strategy implementation in the motorcycle industry