Do you have experience working as a General Accountant in an international organization? Do you also speak a native level of Polish and an advanced level of English?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a General Accountant, your responsibilities include:
- Being part of the Joint Venture Accounting team to ensure that all key compliance deadlines are met
- Ensure reports satisfy reporting requirements of US Gaap, Local Gaap, Tax and VAT
- Report to AP Joint Ventures and AP Business Management in Europe
- Provide information and demonstrate procedures to the external auditors
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Native level of Polish
- Advanced level of English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting
- Recognised Accounting qualification
- Knowledge of US Gaap, local Gaap and SOX controls
- Ability to organize and complete the work without direct supervision
- Ability to plan and prioritize own workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under time pressure and as a part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong excel and SAP skills
What's on offer:
- Temporary contract leading to a permanent contract.
- Competitive salary
- Interesting social benefits package
- International environment