Are you ready for a great next step in your career, to manage and develop the complete sales cycle? Do you have extensive professional experience in digital marketing? Then step up and take the challenge in this exciting position!
Our client owns a highly developed search engine providing vertical searches in more than 50 countries, related to homes, cars, jobs, and products. They have their headquarters here in sunny Barcelona, with different teams operating for all markets.
You could become a Digital Sales Manager for the Latin-American market.
Our client is looking for a passionate, motivated, and innovative Sales Manager to look for new business opportunities, manage existing accounts, and help evolve the company's sales and strategy for the Latin-American market.
As a Digital Sales Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Creating and executing campaigns in collaboration with the technical team
- Visiting relevant events/conferences and fairs
- Generating leads and sales opportunities through outbound, strategic prospecting
- Bringing in new clients from the Latin-American markets and building valuable relationships with clients
- Managing and reactivating existing accounts
- Travelling on regular business trips to the Latin-American countries to meet (potential) clients
- Native level of Portuguese and Spanish
- Advanced level of English
- Strong analytical skills to recognize patterns, strong problem-solving skills
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales within Digital Marketing or Digital Advertising
- Knowledge of Online Marketing Metrics and business models: CPC, CPM, CPL, etc.
- Working experience with web analytics SEM, SEO, CRM
- Preferably a Bachelor's or Master's in Business Administration or Marketing
- Sales mindset, results-driven, and professional
- Dynamic, proactive, and approachable
- Great "farming" as well as "hunting" sales skills
- Team player with excellent negotiation and communication abilities
- Organized and analytical, with a highly innovative way of thinking
What's on Offer:
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance
- Restaurant ticket voucher
- Excellent opportunities for growth within the company
- Ability to work with an international and inspiring team
- Language Classes
- Amazing, fun office with games and amenities, as well as great views of Barcelona
- Two yearly retreats involving Skiing or Sunbathing