Do you have great communication skills and would you like to work in a dynamic, personal and pleasant work environment? Are you a customer-oriented person and a problem-solver with a native level of Dutch? Have a look!
Our client is an international company working for a Digital Service Provider, who designs and operates in customized processing services around e-payment solutions.
They provide information and solutions to their customers (B2B), right from their office in El Poblenou, with an astonishing view of the Mediterranean sea.
For their customer service team, they are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is willing to take an extra step to ensure a high customer satisfaction.
As a Client Support Agent, you are the link between the customer and the operation. In a dynamic and international work environment, it is constantly anticipating, coordinating and reacting.
As a Client Support Agent B2B, your responsibilities include:
- Assisting customers over the phone with answering questions and providing information on various products and applications
- Keeping high satisfaction standards and maintaining good relationships with the customers by exceeding the expectations as much as possible
- Advising customers and offering solutions, and if necessary forward the customer to the right center
- Ensure that all questions and incidents are solved and documented
- Supporting clients with technical issues
- Native level of Dutch
- Good level English
Core Skills / Experience:
- High control of customer-friendliness, with a professional and customer-oriented attitude
- Strong character, perseverance, and enthusiasm: someone who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset
- Problem-solving personality in combination with the possibility to think 'out-of-the-box'
- High motivation to contribute to customer satisfaction and willingness to improve it
- Eager to learn: you are open to developing yourself by listening to the people around you and are amenable to feedback
What's on offer:
- Fixed salary plus bonus
- Permanent Contract
- 2 weeks of (paid) training
- A pleasant and friendly work environment with flat hierarchies
- An open working atmosphere in which they listen to your ideas and suggestions
- Possible benefit package including a discount for the gym, childcare, transport-card, gourmet-card and health insurance
- Free Spanish language classes
What will you learn:
- Telephone communication skills
- In-depth knowledge about the service/product offered
- Navigating and using different CRM/ACD/mailing systems