Do you have great communication skills and would you like to work in a dynamic, personal and pleasant work environment? Are you a customer-oriented person and a problem-solver with a native level of Dutch? Have a look!
Our client is an international company working for a Digital Service Provider, designing solutions and operating customized processing services around payment, from their office in Poblenou. They provide information and solutions to their customers (B2B). For their customer service team, they are looking for enthusiastic candidates who want to contribute to the customer satisfaction.
As a Client Support Agent B2B, your responsibilities include:
- Answering questions over the phone or by e-mail from your different clients
- Providing your customers with information on various products and applications
- Doing various administrative tasks such as; updating client information, changing and/or renewing contracts, verifying information in the database
- Maintaining a good relationship with your customers
- Making sure that all the questions and incidents are solved and documented
- Supporting clients with technical issues
- Native level of Dutch
- Good level English
- Preferably experience with customer contact over the phone
- Good communication skills and a team player
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Motivation to contribute to customer satisfaction and their success
What’s on Offer:
- Fixed salary plus bonus
- Permanent Contract
- 2 weeks of (paid) training
- A pleasant and friendly work environment with flat hierarchies
- An open working atmosphere in which they listen to your ideas and suggestions
- A centrally-located office (El Poblenou) with views of the Mediterranean sea
- Starting dates in May and beginning of June!