Are you an English native speaker who knows how to talk to clients and feel challenged by improving all processes regarding payments? If you have experience in Cash Collection or Customer Care, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Our client is a well-known company providing industrial gases for the manufacturing sector. From food packaging to eco-buses, their gases improve everything from the quality of our food to the air we breathe. The company has offices all over the world, and in Barcelona they have a shared service center with over 300 employees from all four corners of the globe spread accross three departments: Customer Support, Supplier Service, and Liquid Bulk:Logistics.
As a Cash Collector, your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the timely collection of outstanding balances/debts from your clients
- Negotiating satisfactory outcomes with your clients and banks
- Ensuring customer calls and emails are responded to. Identify any customer complaints and escalate as appropriate
- Anticipate and communicate with different departments
- Support and be backup for other collector’s associates
- Liaise with the credit & collections coordinator or supervisor about all credit issues
- Native (or close-to-native) level of English
Core Skills / Experience:
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Cash Collection
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Economics
- Understanding of customer accounts and general business workflows
- Ambitious and motivated candidate able to work under pressure
- Disciplined and high attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
What's on offer:
- 6-month temporary contract leading to a permanent one
- Competitive salary package
- Private Life Insurance
- An international team with a hands-on and stable environment
- Normal office working hours
What will you learn:
- You will get a deeper insight into the financial area of a multinational company
- You will learn how to deal with business clients in a professional manner.
- You will learn both SAP and get a deeper insight on working with Excel.