Are you experienced working as Accounts Payable, but seeking a team leading role? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also have a Native level of German and fluency in English, then keep on reading - we have a great job opportunity for you!
As an Accounts Payables Team leader, your responsibilities include:
- Educate and coach the team members in order to preform the below tasks.
- Receive and process supplier invoices
- Hand over cost/invoice anomalies to Cost Control
- Manage new supplier set up
- Resolve administrative invoice related queries with business centres, suppliers, GSC as required
- Make orders for capex/other items as required
- Native level of German
- Fluent level of English
Core Skills / Experience:
- Experience working in an Accounts Payables role for minimum one year.
- Ability to communicate well in order to gain confidence and trust.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high productivity/activity level
- Good administrative skills and easy adapter
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience in team leading roles would be a plus
What's on offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Central office in the city-center
- Restaurant tickets/Lunch vouchers
- A complete and thorough training program
- Extra holiday on Birthday
What will you learn: