Do you speak Portuguese at a Native level? Do you have at least 2-years experience as an Account Manager and you’re looking for a change? We have a very interesting opportunity in our hands that we would like to share with you.
Our client is a leading European E-commerce company; a platform for finding your favorite restaurants, making reservations and reading reviews. With their integrated SaaS solution, they bring together guests and restaurants, making it possible to connect with them in a far more personalized manner. With over 34.000 restaurants in 12 different countries, they share passion for food and dining with their 8 million users every month!
Ready to work for a company that's changing the restaurant sector? For their office in Lisboa we are looking for dynamic and talented food-lovers!
Under the Head Accounts Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Prepare, develop and execute tactical sales and marketing plans to support the achievement of objectives
- Develop relationships and build networks with clients and key stakeholders within the business to ensure continuous development of new and improved products, and effective execution and management of accounts
- Maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Native Level of Portuguese
- Intermediate level of English and Spanish
- 2 years of experience as an Account Manager in e-commerce or hotel industry or Tour-operators is mandatory.
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to listen and understand clients’ needs and requests and be able to always find a solution to them
- Ability to work under pressure.
What's on offer:
- Competitive fixed salary with uncapped commissions
- Permanent contract
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Dining and leisure area