Do you speak German at a Native level? Do you have at least 3-years experience in sales and account management and you’re looking for a change? We have a very interesting opportunity in our hands that we would like to share with you.
Our client is a fast growing start-up company trying to revolutionize the B2B business travel market. They are looking for a determined sales professional with experience selling B2B Software Products and Services ideally in the travel industry. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to create and develop a portfolio of client accounts.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Manage key accounts, ensuring the best client satisfaction.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics.
- Be creative and bring new ideas to the business.
- Native Level of German
- Advanced level of English
- 3/5 years of experience as an Account Manager in SaaS or technology solution
- Target and goal oriented (proven track record of success )
- Strong experience in both Hunting and Farming
- Dynamic, fast learner and out-of-the-box thinker
- Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality
- Autonomous and perseverant attitude
What's on offer:
- Competitive fixed compensation + commissions
- Including equity in the company
- Occasional business trips to the client offices in their region
- Flexible working hours
- Social benefits: Private health scheme or the Gym Allowance
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided