Our client is a multinational provider of human resources management software that helps other companies get great work done faster and unlock a world of opportunities. They were awarded as one of the top companies driven by the diversity of their employees. They cooperate with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. Currently, they are in the phase of intense growth and they look for talented people for their office in Barcelona located nearby the beach.
Global Implementation Project Manager w/ Fluent level of English
MEET YOUR RECRUITER!
Mariana Guzman Ayza
Fluent level of English
Additional languages are a plus
- Fully responsible for the end to end delivery of multi-country payroll implementation projects.
- To act as client single point of contact working closely with the largest and most complex Global clients and In-Country Partners to project manage the successful delivery of the entire contractual client country scope.
- To stand as the single point of contact facing the Client for the implementation project
- To manage the coordination of the protocol with Partners in triggering, tracking progress, mitigating risks, and closing the local implementation projects and the service delivery
- Monitor and manage the Client relationship and satisfaction at headquarters level during the implementation phase.
- To solve potential issues that may prevent the satisfactory and timely completion of the global implementation.
- To ensure a proper transition from implementation to service with the assigned Client Services representative.
- To participate into business improvement projects, support pre- engagement meetings with client and prospect clients.
- More than 8 years’ experience in implementing ERP solutions (payroll/HR solutions it's a big plus)
- University degree or comparable education
- Payroll (and HR) related training are an advantage
- Project management certifications are an advantage
- Proven experience in Global Project Management / Program Management
- Perfect communications skills in Client facing context
- Ability and enthusiasm in animating virtual meetings involving international parties
- Ability to work on complex environments and governances
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment
- Must be able to understand HR/Payroll processes and high-level concepts
What’s on offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package: health insurance, life assurance and other interesting perks
- Possibility to grow in an international company
- A great working environment with an office located nearby the beach
Our recruitment process
- Step 1: Interview with our Recruiter to get to know you better and give you advice on the recruitment process
- Step 2: Interview with HR
- Step 3: Interview with the Hiring Manager